Valentine's Day Preparations ♥ ♥ ♥

Friday, January 28, 2011

Valentine's Day is on the horizon!  For once I have someone special to celebrate this romantic holiday with, so I want to make nostalgic memories.  My date is a guy that I've been seeing and getting to know over the last few weeks.  We had our first date on New Years Day and our connection was electric.  It feels as if I've known him my whole life, but in reality we just met.  He's planning on reserving a room at the Gaylord Resort in the National Harbor and having dinner with me at an upscale restaurant by the water. 




Now women all over the world go through great lengths to pick the perfect outfit to wear on Valentine's Day.  I have my heart set on a dress by one of my favorite designers -- Free People, called the Wisteria and Lattice Dress in ivory.




Since I'm spending most of my budget on the dress ($128.00) I want to get my shoes from Charlotte Russe.  These are the Espadrille T-strap Platform Sandal and only cost $35.50.




Then of course an amazing outfit is not complete without great accessories and accents.  I think I want to wear Boho Charm necklace ($1.50) and the Cut Out Tear Drop earrings ($2.80).



I have an idea how I want to wear my hair too....maybe something like this....




My best friend told me about a Japansese custom of giving your valentine home made baked treats.  I think I might bake mine something yummy because I know he definitely has a sweet tooth.




Well those are my plans so far...are you doing anything special for V-Day?  Comments are appreciated!  Until next time...


♥ My Kuroi

0 comments: