Yummy Decorations! ❀ ❀ ❀

Saturday, January 29, 2011

I've always loved the handmade bling bling cases that I see girls have on their i-phones.  My best friend decided to give her hand a try at decoden - decorating objects and accessories with jewels and charms.  When she told me how easy it was to do, I did a little research of my own on how to kawaii-fy my things as well. =)


I love the decoden style where you use silicone to make frosting designs.  Here is my first creation...





This is actually a jar of raspberry cream lotion I purchased from the dollar store and I decorated the lid.  I feel like it needs a cute ribbon to finish it off.  I used gems, buttons, deco rose pieces, and the crepe is actually an eraser.  So how'd I do?  I think it looks kinda like a cupcake ;D


Until next time...
♥ My Kuroi

0 comments: