Beauty Buzz: Milk & Honey Bath and Rinse ♥ ♥ ♥

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Feeling stressed?  Well soaking in a warm enriched bath is a great way to relax and detox.  Here is my recipe for a Milk & Honey bath along with a rinse for wrinkled skin.



Cleopatra Honey & Milk Bath


Ingredients
• 1/2 Cup Powdered Milk
• 1/2 Cup Raw Honey
• 2 teaspoon Jojoba Oil (optional)



Mix ingredients in a large bowl and pour your warm bath. Soak for up to 20 minutes to infuse these beneficial ingredients in your skin. This recipe makes enough for one bath.



Milk & Honey Rinse for Wrinkled Skin


Ingredients
• 1 oz raw honey
• 1 Cup skim milk
• 2 teaspoons aloe vera gel



Combine Ingredients in a jar and shake well. Apply to your face morning and evening with a cotton ball. Store mixture in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.





Don't forget to light some candles too for aromatherapy!


Until next time...
♥ My Kuroi

2 comments:

captainari said...

OMG this sounds like an amazing Idea!! I need to try this asap! especially after the dream I had this morning -___-

lovemykuroi said...

Girl and it's so good for your skin. I wish my pops would let me light candles....and it would be so romantic to take a bath with a lover like this :)