Date Night w/ Tyrese Gibson! ♥ ♥ ♥

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I was big pimpin' tonight!  I had two sexy brothas as my dates...Malik and Tyrese Gibson!  Tyrese and I of course made plans to meet up a month in advance, so it was long awaited.  I invited my boyfriend so he wouldn't feel left out. ^. ~  Tyrese is a whole big hunk of dark chocolate yumminess, I decided not to be too greedy, so I brought my best friend Arinah along to make this threesome a foursome :D




Tyrese and I had such a lovely conversation about his new book that was released today called "How To Get Out Of Your Own Way".  Of course he sent me my own copy a couple day before the official release. Such a sweetheart!  He discussed his views on relationships and even described his ideal woman...little did he know he didn't have to look any further.  I could sense Tyrese was trying to break me and my man up, but I love dark chocolate and white chocolate...it's so hard to choose!



It felt so good being so close to such an accomplished brotha.  I always did have an eye for greatness!  When I got really close to him my body just froze and I was speechless.  But lucky for me Tyrese is so polite on a first date.  I know Arinah wanted to get close to him too, but I just had to steal him away for myself.  He autographed my book, so I'll make it up to her by letting her read it!


Tyrese invited me to come with him to New York tomorrow for a second date.  That's so funny because when Malik first met me, that's where he invited me for our second date.  There must be something about me that makes the boys wanna just take me traveling! ♥  I declined because I thought me and him were moving too fast.  I'll definitely go out with him again though!

Until next time...
♥ My Kuroi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he is so damn fine and so sexy i want him so bad

Anonymous said...

he is my fetish i want tyrese to be my man and have my kids!!!!