Trying To Keep It Together

Saturday, April 16, 2011

I really hate feeling like this...


I am in a really emotionally vulnerable place...


I just feel like you should be able to trust that special person in your life...


Because we're a team, partners, on the same side...not enemies...


But maybe I'm just naive...


Or maybe it has a lot less to do with me than I really think...


Many times people focus on the flaws of others to mask their own issues...


But I shouldn't be so sensitive, I should be more confident in myself...


God made me beautiful inside and out.  He let me make mistakes...


So I could learn to be a better person, lover, and friend ♥

Until next time...
♥ My Kuroi

2 comments:

captainari said...

OMG I feel so emo by reading this post.. I literally started feeling depressed. No person should EVER make you feel bad about yourself. The only person that can make you feel inferior is yourself. If this keeps up your gonna have to end it. If someone cares about you they wouldn't put you in that type of situation for no reason.

Cheer up woman!!!!! :D

lovemykuroi said...

LOL yeah this is such an emo post. But I really was feeling some kinda way. I still kinda do...I'm really trying to get my mind off of things, but to tell you the truth even if I don't think about it, doesn't mean the root of the problem goes away. I don't wanna get hurt, but I gotta trust God knows what he's doing.