Date Night: Baseball Game & Yummy Desserts ♥ ♥ ♥

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Today my boyfriend and I took my two little godchildren to a Washington Nationals baseball game!  It was the Nationals v. Braves and of course the home team brought in the win!  I wish I could say today was perfect, sunny, and completely happy go lucky....but it wasn't.

My godsister was going to drop her kids off at my place this morning, but she was running late, which made me late.  Once I picked up the kids I got stuck in traffic trying to get into Washington DC.  My boyfriend is a punctual person, so naturally he got mad at me (and secretly I wanted to turn around!).





When we all got to the stadium, the rain had cleared up and the sun came out.  I was really happy about that...but then it started to drizzle...then the rain actually started to hurt...and before I knew it, it was hailing some kind of madness!  Fortunately the sun came back out, and I bought the kids Italian sausages and sweet sausages with fries.  Little E-man made us stay till the end of the game because he was trying to catch a baseball!  Little Roo was busy trying to steal my man of course LOL!





After the game, my boyfriend rode with me back home to Virginia to drop the kids of at their grandmother's house (which is next door to mine!).  I'm glad he came because he got to see how far I drive to see him on the regular and that traffic in Virginia is unpredictable.  So we kissed and made up about me being late this morning! ;-*



Now it was time for some quality "us" time!  We went to Shilla's Bakery in Annandale, VA and ordered several yummy desserts!  I got strawberry mousse, and Malik got mango mousse & raspberry mousse.  I really liked them all, but he wasn't thoroughly impressed.  He's always a tough critic of food!




Until next time...
♥ My Kuroi

0 comments: