Date Morning: Breakfast @ Jackie's ♥ ♥ ♥

Sunday, April 3, 2011

::yaaaawn:: What a lazy Sunday neh?  I feel like there is something romantic and intimate about have breakfast with your significant other.  Malik took me out for breakfast at this darling little diner called Jackie's.  The interior was a mix of a sweet gal and bohemian with a pinch of attitude.




Malik ordered a platter of eggs benedict with home cooked greens, sausage, and homestyle potatoes.  He's so silly and cute ^__^!




I ordered fluffy buttermilk pancakes with strawberries and organic maple syrup.  So delicious!





After breakfast we went back to his place...but would you believe he sent me home!  ::hands on waist:: I never had a man that got tired of me, but its not my fault he can't get enough of me and keeps inviting me out! ^__~  I got something else for him...I'm going on a date with Tyrese Gibson later on this week since he needs his space  ^.^;;

Until next time...
♥ My Kuroi

1 comments:

captainari said...

Okay your right. This place looks sooo cute & the food looks delish! I need to go here!