Date Night: Basketball Game - Wizards v. Pistons

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I have such a thoughtful man! I swear, he is always taking me out and thinking of me. I am truly blessed ^___^ Tonight he took me to the NBA game of the Wizards v. Pistons at the Verizon Center. I really enjoyed the game and spending time with him ♥




Yay for the home team!  The Wizards won!  The game was neck and neck the whole time, but of course the Wizards pulled through.



I had a great day, but some things were said today that made me kinda sad though...I hate feeling like I'm being judged and my every move is scrutinized.  It's kind of like walking on egg shells all of the time.  Honestly no one really has any right to judge me because I've never met a perfect person yet.  I'm open about who I am and I keep it 100% with everyone.  I wait for everyone else to take off their masks, because I never wore one.  Hmmm...my date tomorrow should lift my spirits!

Until next time...
♥ My Kuroi

2 comments:

captainari said...

Aw you got pictures of my baby dad!! lolol!

lovemykuroi said...

haha he played good that night!