Good Ole Country Air

Sunday, April 17, 2011

I need to get away and clear my head.  Nothing good ole country air can't cure!  Who wants to plan a road trip???


I just feel like I need to get my mind back in the right place.  I need to relax, renew, refresh....


Have my own lil' personal escape, where no one can find me, and no one can hurt me...


Get back to simplicity and really enjoy the things that matter...


Its time to refocus on things that are important to me...like God, family, friendship, and passion...


School and work can be pretty stressful, but I can't cave in.  Things will get easier...


Definitely some changes are very necessary to progress, advance, evolve.  Out with the old, and in with the new...

I think in a couple of weeks I'll reserve a weekend to just go visit some family and friends down south and just get away from the hustle and bustle of metropolitan life.  Sometimes I get so stressed out I can't sleep, or I forget to eat.  I'm not depressed or anything, just feeling a little burnt out.  So the serenity of the country would be therapeutic right about now :)

Until next time...
♥ My Kuroi

0 comments: