Date Night: Movie Premiere of "Win Win"

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Goodevening!  I'm just getting home from yet another amazing date with the honey bun ^.~  Tonight we went to see the movie premiere of "Win Win" starring Alex Schaffer and directed by Tom McCarthy.  This movie is charming and funny!  You'll definitely love the characters and relationships.  Check out the trailer!


The really amazing thing about this movie premiere was that Tom McCarthy and Alex Schaffer appeared for a Q&A session, and to autograph posters.  My honey bun made sure I got my poster autographed, so I'm really happy about that.  ^.^;;  He's such a sweetheart, it's hard to believe that a good guy like him is actually single.  There's gotta be a catch! Hmmm we will see ^_~


That's my date getting his poster autographed by Alex Schaffer!  His personality in real life is very humble and laid back, kind of just how his character was in the movie!


Until next time...
♥ My Kuroi

0 comments: