You've Got Mail!: Textbooks & 3D Nails ✉ ✉ ✉

Thursday, February 3, 2011

I love getting mail!  Sometimes I feel like I order things just so for once when the mailman comes, he's got something for me ;D




Let's see what I got!


I am such a nerd lol! ~.~ This textbook is for my bioinformatics class.  Right now I'm working on my Masters degree in biotechnology and biodefense.  Sounds boring, but you learn about really kewl things like...how to make synthetic life...yup scientists can create their own organisms from scratch!


I got my Macbook Pro I needed for school!  This is another testament that I'm not just a happy freak, positive thinking actually works.  This badboy cost $1,200 and then some...a poor lil nurse and grad student like myself just doesn't have that kind of money sitting around.  My dad found the kindness in his heart to get me it!  This is my first mac so I'm popping my apple...teehehehe!






These are my Japanese 3D art nails that I ordered from Tananail! Ironically they are made in China, then packaged in these cute little boxes and shipped for free to me!  I ordered these about 3 weeks ago, and they were definitely worth the wait.  I think I'll either wear the silver pair or the disco ball ones for Valentine's Day...depends which ones will look better with my dress...that'll be here in a few days ^_____^


Until next time...
♥ My Kuroi

0 comments: