Girls Night Out: Korean BBQ ♥ ♥ ♥

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

So I was still a lil sad that my *original* Valentine's Day plans got botched...and even though I had a hot date over the weekend who showed me an amazing time anyway, I still felt as if my preparations were going to waste.  Nothing worse than getting your hair done and getting cute so you can look extra beautiful and yummy on someone's arm...and he cancels on you...

I decided to grab my best friend Airi and go out for a girls night.  We had dinner at a Korean BBQ place in Annandale, VA.  I think it was called Honey Pig ^.^;;  Korean BBQ is a great place for a girls night because we can share great conversation over yummilicious affordable food.  I love how they cook the food in front of you.  She just got her hair done too, so this gave us an opportunity to flaunt in public ^__~


These are the sides and sauces.  Yuumm salad and kimchi! ^_____^


My bestie!  She normally has very long beautiful hair, so this is a cute short look on her.  I ♥ it!


Bulgolgi and eye rib steak!  Verrrrry delicious!


That's muuaaah!  I'm a lover, not a fighter ^. ~

Well tomorrow, the same sweetie who took me out to see the broadway play and dinner on Sunday, he's taking me up to New York to meet Maya Angelou at her book signing for her new cook book!  I just met him and he's already taking me on road trips lol! I ♥ it!

Until next time...
♥ My Kuroi



0 comments: