Vivi's Closet: Velour Rose Dress & More ♥ ♥ ♥

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I'm elated!  I'm an avid believer in using positive thinking to mold my life.  So the dress that I posted a few days ago in my Valentine's Day Preparations post was out of stock nationwide. I put my name on a waiting list for every Free People store from the east coast to the west coast.  They even told me that the dress wouldn't be shipped to the stores until April.  Yet I stayed positive and forced myself to believe that I will be wearing that dress on Valentine's Day.  I stuffed that dress into my soul!  (LOL I'll stop now :P) A lil store associate from a Free People store in Costa Mesa, CA called and said one dress in my size showed up in her shipment today.  I bought it and it'll be here in 3 days, so look forward to my review and pictures!




Ironically, I'm wearing a Free People dress today....
´¯`v´¯`*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*´¯`v´¯`*•.¸¸¸¸.•*´¯`v´¯`*•.¸¸




So let's break down today's outfit of choice!




I'm wearing a velour cream colored dress with a wine colored rose detail.  Like I said, this dress was designed by Free People and cost $128.00.  This was from their 2010 winter collection, so if you find this dress, it should be on sale!  It does come with straps, but I prefer to wear it strapless.  The bandeau top of the dress is made of this lovely shimmering fabric. ◕‿◕




Over the dress I'm wearing a black vest by Charlotte Russe.  As you can see it has a lace detail in the back that isn't visible in my picture.  This vest is great for layering and cost $14.99. ♥




This is the belt I used to cinch the waistline of my silhouette.  I love the metal rose clips in the front.  I bought this belt from Forever 21 for $6.99.  




You can't see my shoes in my picture, but these are the boots I'm wearing.  I just bought these yesterday from Dots for $18.99.  I love them, they are sooo comfy! 


Well that's todays outfit and I have a date tonight ;D  Me and the boo are going to have dinner at Ara in Annandale, VA.  It's a Korean karaoke restaurant, so we're going to get a private room and American Idol it up!  


Until next time...
♥ My Kuroi


0 comments: