Unique Date Idea #002

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Studies show that couples who laugh together are more fond of one another and share more intimacy together.  This is why I am recommending checking out a local Improv Comedy Club! It's a great setting to have dinner, laugh with your boo-boo bear, and get to mingle with celebrity comedians after the show.


DC Improv features both celebrity comedians and local comedy acts.  Ticket prices vary, but are often the cost of a movie ticket.  They have an extensive menu with popular American dishes and a hearty drink menu as well.  All shows are only for 18 and up audiences.

Address: 1140 Connecticut Ave. NW DC 20036

Tickets are available online at: http://www.dcimprov.com/




This is definitely on my list of things to do with my sweetie!  I've been to some amazing comedy shows in Florida, so I definitely have to hit up one in DC! 

Until next time...
♥ My Kuroi

0 comments: