Fashion Event: International Corjor Fashion Show ♥ ♥

Friday, February 25, 2011

This week is Fashion Week in DC!  Since I hadn't been to any of the previous events this week, I decided to go to the International Corjor Fashion Show held at the Mood Lounge tonight.  This fashion show featured European inspired Red Carpet fashions designed by Ean Williams the director of DC Fashion Week.  Here is the video that I took of the runway...



Hmmm...my personal opinion....the make up looked great ^.^;;  But seriously, when did Big Bird become  fashionable?  I really hope people in Europe aren't wearing things like that.  Some of the pieces were beautifully put together, but I particularly did not appreciate any of the men's designs.  However I could appreciate their abs! ^__~  Here are some more photos that I took...















And YES...that is a sheet that the models are walking on LOL!  For Ean Williams being the director of DC Fashion Week, I would have thought he would pick a better venue for his collection.  It was pretty tacky and some of the crowd was a bit...unrefined (as you can hear in my video!) 


Now this is the face of a real model! ^.^;;  The ugly guy next to me is just a fan trying to be a groupie.  He was nice enough to hold my jacket while I filmed the show.  Overall I was disappointed, but it was still fun getting out and seeing the event.  Wish the honey bun could have come out with me, but he said I wore him out already this week ^. ~

Until next time...
♥ My Kuroi

0 comments: