Date Night: Movie Premiere of "Take Me Home Tonight"

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Goodevening! I'm just getting home from a double date ◕‿- The guy I've been dating recently took me out to see the Movie Premiere of "Take Me Home Tonight".  He introduced me to his good friend Karim and his lovely date.  Let me tell you...this movie was AMAZING!  I loved it!  We could not stop laughing, we were just about to tears!  Check out the trailer...


My date and I got cuddled up like two peas in a pod in the theatre.  ♥ He's really just a honey bun, and boy is the honey sweet!  I think its awesome that he's already introducing me to his friends.  You can tell someone likes you back if they start bringing you around people they know.  No one wants to bring somebody around their people if they're embarrassed by them LOL!  

After the movie, we grabbed a bite to eat at Ledo's pizza.  We enjoyed some good conversation and some good food!  I'm getting to know him more and I like what I see so far.  He must be interested because we're going out yet again tomorrow night to the Kennedy Center to see the Indian play "Nati Binodini".  I'm really excited!

Until next time...
♥ My Kuroi

0 comments: