Date Night: Barnum & Bailey's Circus ☆ ☆ ☆

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I had such an amazing night tonight!  I got to bring out my inner child at Barnum & Bailey's Circus!  Of course this is yet another one of my honeybun's creative dates.  He's sooo good to me.  I love how he spoils me in the littlest ways. A girl could get used to this! ◕‿-









The body benders were my favorite performance during the whole show!  They moved so gracefully with strength and bent their bodies in ways the human body shouldn't be able to.  Check out the video, it's pretty amazing!



Afterwards, we went to check out the City Paper event at Public Bar.  That seemed pretty lame and all the freebies were gone, so we went out to dinner at a nice Italian restaurant called Posto on 14th st.  I ordered seafood spaghetti which was really good and came in a large portion.  I think my date ordered veal served with asparagus, but he didn't seem too impressed with it.



I had a splendid time!  If this boy keep treating me so good, I'm gonna end up keeping him all for myself LOL!  I wish the night didn't have to end...

Until next time...
♥ My Kuroi

0 comments: