Girls Night Out: DC United Soccer Game ✪ ✪ ✪

Sunday, March 20, 2011

I am sooo totally bummed out tonight!  So I had a choice to either go to New York and meet Janet Jackson at her book signing, or support my cutie's children's charity.  We took the selfless route and opted to do something nice for the children.  My honeybun hooked me and my god-nieces up with tickets to the DC United opening season soccer game.  The girls were gonna get a chance to meet the players and get autographs...if we actually made it!  For some reason the traffic going northbound into DC was really bad, and then when we got on the metro, the trains were broken down on the blue and yellow lines so we were stuck at a station close by the stadium.  Problem is, if you're late, they close the ticket counters.  The girls were really disappointed and I feel kind of bad, but life happens.  They still had fun goofing off on the metro though!




Aren't they just simply adorable!  Surprisingly they were both very well behaved so I treated them to pretzels on the way home.  The one with the curly hair is Makayla and the one with the nubian twists is Kien'aaitta.  They are cousins, so you know goofiness runs in the family!  Some people thought Makayla was my daughter!  I hope to have a pretty little girl of my own someday ♥ ♥ ♥

Until next time...
♥ My Kuroi

0 comments: