Date Night: Lacrosse Tournament & Masonic Classical Symphony

Saturday, March 12, 2011

I had such an amazing day today!  I spent the entire day with my sweetie!  (And I intend to spend all night with him too ^. ~)  So this morning I got all bundled up to go to the Konica Minolta Face Off - College Lacrosse Tournament in Baltimore, MD.  It was chilly outside, but good thing I had a hot guy to cuddle up with and keep me warm!  Those sweet kisses made me feel like I was on a tropical beach somewhere »-(¯`v´¯)-» »-(¯`v´¯)-»





After the game, my cutie took me to a Jamaican restaurant for lunch.  I ordered a jerk chicken sandwich and it was definitely yummy!  Then we headed back to his place to get changed into our dress clothes for the Classical Masonic Symphony performing at the Kennedy Center.  He looks so nice in a suit!






I think we look so cute together! ♥ The symphony was pretty good except one really long slow song that nearly put me to sleep LOL! ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠

Well I'm about to get cuddled up for the night!

Until next time...
♥ My Kuroi

0 comments: