Date Night: Movie Premiere of "Jane Eyre" ♕ ♕ ♕

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hey everyone! I'm just getting back from my date with one of the sweetest guys I know!  This man has been so good to me and I love how we're getting closer.  He took me to see the movie premiere of "Jane Eyre" at the E Street Cinema.  I felt bad because I was running kind of late, but it's only natural for me with the nature of work that I do.  My opinion of the movie...disappointing.  ^︵^ I thought the love story was so retarded LOL!  Jane falls for her boss...who is wish washy.  One minute he's all about her, the next minute he's talking about marrying another woman.  Then when all is said and done she decides to marry him, but something ruined her wedding day that in my book...is completely unforgivable.  That's where the love story would've ended if it starred me, miss Vivi!  I would've chopped off his private parts and mailed it to him.  


Yeah...I wouldn't pay money to see this movie.  I couldn't get into it and I feel like the character development was poorly done.  I think it was a true story though...

Saturday me and the honeybun are going to a College Lacrosse Tournament in Baltimore and then later on in the day we're going to the Kennedy Center to see a Masonic Symphony.

Until next time...
♥ My Kuroi

0 comments: