Girls Night Out: Smuckers Stars on Ice ❈ ❈ ❈

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Thanks to my sweetie, me and my 3 nieces got hooked up with free tickets to the professional figure skating show, "Smuckers Stars on Ice" at the Verizon Center.  This was a very special day for one of my nieces because she has to get a major surgery soon and will be on 100% bed-rest for 6 weeks.  How stressful for a 14 year old!  So I especially wanted to do something special for her.  Check out the video clips I took of the show!


In this next video, if you watch very closely, Kristi Yamaguchi in yellow...BUSTS HER BOOTY! ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠


Only two of the skaters had falls, but the show was really good.  I loved how child-oriented it was and the kids stayed engaged the entire show.  I'm really glad my honey bun gave me the opportunity to make a difference in some children's lives.  The recession isn't only effecting adults, it's effecting our kids too.  


These are my nieces!  They are sooo beautiful with a touch of attitude and sweetness! ◕‿◕


Me and my cutie of course!  He's so good to me.  I'm very blessed that God has brought him into my life.


This girl right here is very special.  She's one of the strongest people I know and I love her very much.  God has blessed me to be both her auntie and her nurse!  εїз εїз εїз 

Until next time...
♥ My Kuroi

0 comments: