Date Night: Sushi-ko ㊚ ㊚ ㊚

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

So me and my sexy man wanted to chill.  We originally planned to go out to this hang out cafe called Breadsoda in DC.  When we got there it didn't look as fun as the website made it seem.  It was very tiny and just had a couple pool tables and one wii game system cramped in a corner.  Disappointed, we ventured out into the area to find somewhere else to eat and spend quality time together.  We stumbled across Sushi-ko which is rated as one of Washington's Best Restaurants.  My date didn't really know what sushi to order, so I ordered a huge spread of shrimp tempura, crunchy crab, temaki (red mackerel fish), and spicy eel with pickled radish.  It was some of the best sushi I've had in a loooong time! ♥ ♥ ♥





After dinner we chilled at his place and I challenged him in a game of chess He's a master at chess compared to me haha, but I have a competitive spirit so I gave it my best try before he ruthlessly murdered my pieces.  x_x

Once again I had a great night with my honeybun.  It's been a little over a month now since we started seeing each other and the flame is only getting brighter.  I'm so excited to see what God has planned for us!  I haven't been out with anyone else in the longest because it just doesn't feel right if I'm not with him ♥

Until next time...
♥ My Kuroi

0 comments: