Date Night: Snuggling Up & Cinnamon Fried Bananas

Monday, March 21, 2011

I'm still pretty upset that I missed last night's game and I didn't get to see my honeybun.  It's weird, I'm missing him like crazy even though I see him all of the time!  So this evening I'm going to go spend some quality time with him after work.  I want to surprise him since he's always taking me to nice places and getting me sweet gifts like boxes of chocolate.  I'm planning on bringing over some fresh bananas to make one of my favorite desserts...cinnamon fried bananas.  They are really really easy to make!  You just peel and cut the bananas in half, then fry them in a pan with light butter till they soften, sprinkle them with cinnamon sugar, and serve with ice cream!  ♡♡



Until next time...
♥ My Kuroi

0 comments: