Date Night: Movie Premiere of "Limitless" ☆ ★ ☆

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My sweetie invited me out on another date to a movie premiere tonight.  It was "Limitless" starring Bradley Cooper, Abbie Cornish, and Robert DeNiro.  Let me tell you...this movie doesn't come out until March 18th...but it is GOOD!  It's definitely a must see and I would even pay to see it again.  It's about a man who stumbles across a pill that unlocks the 80% of your brain that normal people cannot access on a day to day basis.  His surge of intelligence, photographic memory, and ability to recall minute memories that most people can't leads him to a road of success and danger.  Check out the movie trailer!


Definitely grab either a lover or a friend and go see this movie.  It's totally worth it!


This was my outfit for tonight.  Normally I always where dresses and heels, but I decided to go with a more down to earth look.  The grey vest is designed by Buffalo and cost $99.00 and I wore I white screen tee with a cute chihuahua puppy image underneath.  Of course I rocked it out in my skinny jeans and grey boots, both bought from Forever 21.  Tomorrow we're going to another movie premiere for the movie "Jane Eyre".  Seems like a romance story, I hope it's good!

Until next time...
♥ My Kuroi

0 comments: