Date Night: Home Cooking & Cuddling Up ♡ ♡ ♡

Monday, March 28, 2011

So last night was a very special night for me.  I was missing the guy that I've been seeing over that last 6 weeks.  I know I just saw him a few days ago, but it feels like forever!  His name is Malik, and he's one of the nicest guys I've met in a long time.  I prayed for a Christian man who is a gentleman, smart with money, intelligent, ambitious, thoughtful, giving, appreciative, tall, and handsome.  I want a man who is not afraid to do the right thing, a man who consciously tries to live his life in way that honors God, and a man who isn't afraid to speak his mind.  Malik is all of those things!


My mom steamed some jumbo shrimp yesterday so I took some over Malik's house last night along with French Artisan Bread and Mediterranean salad.  Me and my sweetie had dinner together.  Those shrimp were soooo good!  Then I worked on some homework while he looked over some of his investment papers.  I think its important for two people to enjoy each others company out in public, but also right at home too.  It doesn't matter if we're going to see a play or watching comedy on tv at home.  I love spending time with him!


Over the last few weeks we have definitely been getting closer.  Last night he asked me if I would be his girlfriend and of course I said yes! ◕‿◕ So now it's official!  I haven't been in a committed relationship in almost 4 years...isn't that crazy!  Well I'd like to think that I was waiting for him because I told myself I wouldn't get in a relationship just for the sake of not being alone.  I'm really excited to see where this goes!


Until next time...
♥ My Kuroi

1 comments:

captainari said...

he looks super handsome in that pic! You should tell him to dress up more!
& that shrimp...MMMM! It looks mouth watering!!