Date Night: French Contemporary Pianist Wilhem Latchoumia

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Tonight was really special!  I had yet another date with the cutie!  We went to the French Embassy to see Wilhem Latchoumia perform.  He's a famous French contemporary pianist.  Then after the performance I enjoyed free wine that they served in the lobby.  If you've never heard contemporary music before, it will definitely be a different flavor for your ears.  Contemporary music explores an abstract approach to music and uses different media and innovative approaches to playing instruments to create it's unique sound.  I took a few video clips of his performance.  Tell me what you think!





My date is definitely not a push over.  He refused to ask Wilhem to take a picture with me because I was feeling shy.  My pouting didn't persuade him...the meanie!  So I built up the courage to go speak to the famous Wilhem myself and make my request.  Wilhem is such a humble man!  I wish I knew French so I could talk to him more.





Tonight I was wearing a sophisticated lil black dress by Michael Kors.  I love his sleek and sexy fashions!  Me and my honey bun look great together!  I can't wait to see him again!  Every time he gently touched my leg during the concert, I could hear my heart racing with the contemporary music.  Ooooh boy!  :-*

Until next time...
♥ My Kuroi


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute cute cute! You guys look soo beautiful together. Very handsome couple, we really need to double date soon okay?
Karaoke night!!!!
:D

The piano guy is amazing!