Date Night: Movie Premiere of "Soul Surfer"

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

So tonight Malik invited me to a children's charity function that allowed kids to meet the Washington National's baseball players. I brought my god-niece Andrea, but unfortunately it was extremely cold, rainy, and the line to meet the players was ridiculously long. Malik is truly amazing because he didn't let that ruin our evening. He took us to the movie premiere of Soul Surfer, which Andrea was dying to see.


The movie was really good!  God bless Malik's heart because he really wanted to see Hannah, but he took us to see a sappy chick flick instead.  Soul Surfer is really sad, but the main character pulls through.  Carrie Underwood is in this movie...let's just say that thank God she didn't have a big role because her acting is a little blah.  I think it is amazing that this is a true story and at the end you get to see some really nice footage of the girl the movie is based on.



I'm glad I got to see my cutie pie today!  This little excursion has completely worn me out though!  Bringing Andrea up to DC is a work out for sure.  Luckily my sexy man helped me load up her wheel chair in my car since it weighs 95 lbs!  I had a great time.  I made Andrea happy...Malik made me happy...and I think we just made Mailk tired LMAO!  

Until next time...
♥ My Kuroi

0 comments: