Date Night: Wizards v. Timberwolves Game ☄ ☄ ☄

Saturday, March 5, 2011

I went on a date to the Wizards v. Timberwolves game at the Verizon Center today!  This was my first NBA game I've ever been to.  The Wizards got their butts kicked, but I still enjoyed the game.  Afterwards he bought me Chipotle and took me on a walk by the White House.  Another first as well because any other time I've ever been to DC the roads are blocked off.  I thought the night was gonna end there but he surprised me by taking me to play pool out in Silver Spring, MD.  I love spending time with him, and we're getting to know each other more.  I'm not perfect by any means, but I pray he can accept me for who I am, both good and bad...


LOL now I know what they mean by "nose bleed" seats!  Next date I got planned...Smuckers Stars on Ice at the Verizon Center!  We got the tickets as part of children's charity program he's a part of so I'm bringing my lil gang of nieces.  One of my nieces was in a really bad car accident and is in a wheel chair now, I especially want to bring her because it would make her day! ★ ★ 

Until next time...
♥ My Kuroi

0 comments: