Date Night: Blues Concert ♪♩♫

Friday, March 18, 2011

Hey everyone!  I'm just getting back from yet another date with my honeybun.  I swear the honey just keeps getting sweeter!  This even we went to a blues concert at the States Theatre in Falls Church, VA.  Tommy Castro opened up for Tinsley Ellis and the show was amazing!  Who knew blues music was so sexy.  Just something about the music was so primal and sensual!  I loved it and enjoyed spending more time with the sweetie.  We are definitely getting closer and I'm loving it!




This is the dress I wore for my date!  The weather was refreshingly warm and spring-like, so of course I had to show off one of my favorite dresses.  Ladies this is what I would like to call a "get-a-nigga" dress...wearing a dress like this, if you don't already have a man, you will before the night is over! ◕‿-


I trimmed my bangs a little bit so they would stay out of my eyes.  I thought the braid would keep my hair from being to busy so it wouldn't take away from the dress.  Sometime simplicity is the sexiest way to go!  What do you all think?

Until next time...
♥ My Kuroi

0 comments: