Date Night: National Symphony Orchestra ♬♪♬♩

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Since I enjoyed the last symphony that my honeybun took me out to so much, he invited me to another one at the Kennedy Center.  Tonight we saw the National Symphony Orchestra perform along with sung German poetry.  It was a sad love story that punctuated the symphony's beautiful and dramatic classical music.  Too bad my honeybun wanted to beat his brains out because he hated the German singing LOL! >_< I however completely loved it and followed along in the program with the English translation.








I had to sneak these pictures in at the end because the ushers were kicking people out for unauthorized photography.  I always get my pictures!  These people must not know who I am ◕‿-


Also what do you all think of my hair?  I wanted to see what a lighter color would look like on me without dying my hair, so I bought the London wig by FreeTress.  She's nice and long, and a P4/27 color...so like a medium brown with strawberry blonde highlights.  Just trying out a new look, let me know if its a do or a don't!

Until next time...
♥ My Kuroi

0 comments: