Date Night: Movie Premiere of "Hop" ❧ ❧ ❧

Saturday, March 19, 2011

I had so much fun at the blues concert last night!  Well I spent the night over at my date's house because this morning he wanted to take me to the movie premiere of "Hop".  You know...that cute easter bunny rabbit kids movie that's coming out!  The kids in the theatre were annoying, but the movie was absolutely adorable.  The bunny shits jelly beans!  How freaking cute is that! ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠



Maybe I'll take my god-nieces to see this movie when it hits theaters on April 1st!  The only thing is there is some adult jokes in the movie that is not necessarily appropriate for children, but small kids won't get them anyways.  The only thing I thought was a bit too much for a kids movie was the part where E.B. the bunny goes to the Play Boy Mansion looking for a place to stay.  At least adults will be able to enjoy this cartoon, kinda the way adults like Shrek.

Until next time...
♥ My Kuroi

0 comments: